Dr Trevor Cullen, associate professor of journalism, coordinates the journalism programme at Edith Cowan University in Perth, Western Australia. His doctoral thesis focused on press coverage of HIV/AIDS and he is the author of several peer-reviewed articles, book chapters, workshops and conference papers on the topic.
- PNG: Madang 'anti-capitalism' riot - police call for probe into boy shooting
- GLOBAL: More mainstream NZ media hypocrisy over Israeli Māori TV arrests?
- GLOBAL: Detained Gaza mission NZ journalists 'safe and well', due back
- REGION: Rainbow Warrior's 'last voyage' to Rongelap left lasting legacy
- NZ: Bomb attack on Rainbow Warrior an embarrassment for some French citizens
- Pacific men, boys encouraged to engage more about sexual health
- Madang ‘anti-capitalism’ riot – PNG police call for probe into boy shooting
- Air NZ teams up with students to create longest fan banner
- Dirty tricks and regime change in nuclear-free Palau
- Time to speak out on Nauru situation, says Law Society