Dr Trevor Cullen, associate professor of journalism, coordinates the journalism programme at Edith Cowan University in Perth, Western Australia. His doctoral thesis focused on press coverage of HIV/AIDS and he is the author of several peer-reviewed articles, book chapters, workshops and conference papers on the topic.
- FIJI: Next generation of journalists faces key challenges
- FIJI: Student journalists face a 'chilling' industry climate
- REGION: NZ media content aid project gears up for Pacific broadcasters
- FIJI: Media bids to win support for coup victim's family unsuccessful
- GLOBAL: RSF launches operation '#opendoor for reporters' in Paris