Dr Trevor Cullen, associate professor of journalism, coordinates the journalism programme at Edith Cowan University in Perth, Western Australia. His doctoral thesis focused on press coverage of HIV/AIDS and he is the author of several peer-reviewed articles, book chapters, workshops and conference papers on the topic.
- WEST PAPUA: Arrested French journalists remain in detention
- Top 10 things you need to know about Fiji’s new electoral system
- FIJI: Military starts selecting soldiers to replace captive UN peacekeepers
- PNG: ‘Sorcery’ controversy rages, but advocates call for gender equality
- NZ: Advocates, journalists criticise media for ‘ignoring’ Pacific