Dr Trevor Cullen, associate professor of journalism, coordinates the journalism programme at Edith Cowan University in Perth, Western Australia. His doctoral thesis focused on press coverage of HIV/AIDS and he is the author of several peer-reviewed articles, book chapters, workshops and conference papers on the topic.
- WEST PAPUA DAY: Safe Witness Journalism trainer talks action
- PHILIPPINES: Two witnesses ambushed close to Maguindanao massacre date
- NZ: Ethnic media need to ‘engage more widely’, says academic
- NZ: Mainstream media challenged in catering for ethnic communities
- FIJI: FBC launches TV production house Studio 69