Dr Trevor Cullen, associate professor of journalism, coordinates the journalism programme at Edith Cowan University in Perth, Western Australia. His doctoral thesis focused on press coverage of HIV/AIDS and he is the author of several peer-reviewed articles, book chapters, workshops and conference papers on the topic.
- Global-hopping sabbatical of free media, 'resource curse' advocacy and volcanoes
- East Timor's Independente champions genuine 'free press'
- Toktok No 26 / Summer 2013
- FIJI: Torture series wins Pacific Media Watch editor trauma journalism prize
- Fiji torture series wins Pacific Media Watch student editor trauma prize