Dr Trevor Cullen, associate professor of journalism, coordinates the journalism programme at Edith Cowan University in Perth, Western Australia. His doctoral thesis focused on press coverage of HIV/AIDS and he is the author of several peer-reviewed articles, book chapters, workshops and conference papers on the topic.
- The end is nigh for full service, free-to-air television in Australia
- WEST PAPUA: Indonesian authorities to release detained French journalists
- NZ: TVNZ programme outsourcing plan 'catastrophic' for Pasifika, says PIMA
- Journalism schools: Swaddled in theory, industry providers or loyal critics?
- WEST PAPUA: Indonesian prosecutors seek 4 months' jail for French journalists
- TVNZ outsourcing plan ‘catastrophic’ for Māori and Pasifika, says PIMA
- Indonesian authorities to release detained French journalists in Papua
- Jokowi’s fresh ‘look west’ foreign policy: Expanding Jakarta’s sphere of influence?
- Indonesian prosecutors seek 4 months’ jail for French journalists in Papua
- Greater Effort Needed to Eradicate Extreme Poverty