As with everything else in Papua New Guinea, the media work force is male-dominated. However, this pattern is now changing with many more women making a career in communication and gradually moving into middle and senior management.
- Pacific Scoop: An investigative news media bloodbath
- REGION: Pacific Islanders more at risk of brain injuries, research finds
- FIJI: Death of Losana McGowan opens door for wider talks on domestic abuse
- Climate risk communication in Kiribati: 'We told them, but they didn't bother'
- Fiji's Lau province in 19 days: A day in the life of Lomaloma