As with everything else in Papua New Guinea, the media work force is male-dominated. However, this pattern is now changing with many more women making a career in communication and gradually moving into middle and senior management.
- Café Pacific: A Kanaky tale of mining skulduggery and environmental courage
- REGION: New Pacific media book may 'excite debate' about journalism future
- REGION: NZ ministers asked to meet with visiting West Papuan journalist
- GLOBAL: New Zealand Red Cross worker reports from the Gaza Strip
- Don't Spoil My Beautiful Face - part autobiography, part history and part journalism treatise