As with everything else in Papua New Guinea, the media work force is male-dominated. However, this pattern is now changing with many more women making a career in communication and gradually moving into middle and senior management.
- NZ: TVNZ programme outsourcing plan 'catastrophic' for Pasifika, says PIMA
- Journalism schools: Swaddled in theory, industry providers or loyal critics?
- WEST PAPUA: Indonesian prosecutors seek 4 months' jail for French journalists
- NZ: TVNZ plans to outsource Māori and Pacific programmes
- TIMOR-LESTE: Pressure mounts on NZ to reopen Balibo Five murder case