As with everything else in Papua New Guinea, the media work force is male-dominated. However, this pattern is now changing with many more women making a career in communication and gradually moving into middle and senior management.
- FIJI: MIDA accuses Al Jazeera and RNZ of racist reporting
- A Pacific parliamentary milestone – the Fijiana 8s demonstrate women power
- An analysis of New Zealand media coverage of Myanmar/Burma
- SAMOA: Tuilaepa slams 'tabloid' local media ahead of new regulatory law
- Balibo Five cover-up: When will it end in justice?