As with everything else in Papua New Guinea, the media work force is male-dominated. However, this pattern is now changing with many more women making a career in communication and gradually moving into middle and senior management.
- TIMOR LESTE: Media law ‘unconstitutional’, says appeal court
- Pacific Scoop: Injustices against young Fiji women turned Ali into lifelong rebel with a cause
- Tonga's new constitution 'worst in the Commonwealth', says damning review
- FIJI: Murder of four fishermen filmed, uploaded to YouTube
- SAMOA: Media regulation bill tabled in Parliament