As with everything else in Papua New Guinea, the media work force is male-dominated. However, this pattern is now changing with many more women making a career in communication and gradually moving into middle and senior management.
- FIJI: Next generation of journalists faces key challenges
- FIJI: Student journalists face a 'chilling' industry climate
- REGION: NZ media content aid project gears up for Pacific broadcasters
- FIJI: Media bids to win support for coup victim's family unsuccessful
- GLOBAL: RSF launches operation '#opendoor for reporters' in Paris