As with everything else in Papua New Guinea, the media work force is male-dominated. However, this pattern is now changing with many more women making a career in communication and gradually moving into middle and senior management.
- REGION: New book focusing on secret history of the Pacific
- FIJI: USP steps in to save NGO from election debate 'decree breach'
- AUDIO: Fijian electoral decree ‘stifling debate’, says USP media academic
- REGION: The mantra of a free press and the Pacific's political spoilers
- NZ: Rio Tinto judged worst company of the year