As with everything else in Papua New Guinea, the media work force is male-dominated. However, this pattern is now changing with many more women making a career in communication and gradually moving into middle and senior management.
- Seminar: Philippines disaster relief issues - what happens to aid funds?
- WEST PAPUA: Open letter warns Pacific Forum leaders of human rights abuses
- REGION: USP's former media educator, journalist and activist wins Asia award
- Seminar: Civil society unites to abolish nuclear weapons - WILPF
- NZ: The TTPA - the risks of another treaty game changer for the nation