As with everything else in Papua New Guinea, the media work force is male-dominated. However, this pattern is now changing with many more women making a career in communication and gradually moving into middle and senior management.
- Don't Spoil My Beautiful Face - part autobiography, part history and part journalism treatise
- REGION: 'Downsizing' of Radio Australia to hit Pacific communities
- AUSTRALIA: Whistleblowers could face up to 10 years’ imprisonment, warns RSF
- VANUATU: Optimism about media freedom and information changes
- New Caledonia notebook: Getting ready for 'independence'