As with everything else in Papua New Guinea, the media work force is male-dominated. However, this pattern is now changing with many more women making a career in communication and gradually moving into middle and senior management.
- FIJI: 'Work with me' plea from Bainimarama - media decree hope
- AUDIO: 'Get rid of Fiji media decree' plea by PMC director
- FIJI: Meet Ricardo Morris, the battler for media freedom and justice
- FIJI: Operation Wansolwara – a student journo’s video diary of the elections
- Pacific Scoop: Fiji elections - facing up to future challenges