As with everything else in Papua New Guinea, the media work force is male-dominated. However, this pattern is now changing with many more women making a career in communication and gradually moving into middle and senior management.
- NZ: Mainstream media challenged in catering for ethnic communities
- FIJI: FBC launches TV production house Studio 69
- NZ: Top Filipino TV reporter exposes ‘worst attack in history’ on journalists
- REGION: Pacific leaders want French president to back UN climate change case
- PNG: Bougainville renews call for NGO to withdraw controversial mine report