As with everything else in Papua New Guinea, the media work force is male-dominated. However, this pattern is now changing with many more women making a career in communication and gradually moving into middle and senior management.
- REGION: Church leaders' 'profound disquiet' over refugee babies
- NZ: Justice campaigner awarded $535,000 over defamation
- AUDIO: PMC director launches new Pacific 'secret stories' book next week
- TONGA: New palace for King unnecessary, says opposition
- Pacific Scoop: Media owners’ clout not as strong as expected in Indonesian elections