As with everything else in Papua New Guinea, the media work force is male-dominated. However, this pattern is now changing with many more women making a career in communication and gradually moving into middle and senior management.
- NZ: 'Let journalism shine' plea as Campbell Live host bows out
- GLOBAL: RSF hails Security Council’s historic move on protecting journalists
- MARSHALL ISLANDS: Advocate for nuclear test victims honoured in Taiwan
- INDONESIA: Waves of activists arrested during Papua rallies, claim groups
- INDONESIA: Journalism education crucial for Papuans