As with everything else in Papua New Guinea, the media work force is male-dominated. However, this pattern is now changing with many more women making a career in communication and gradually moving into middle and senior management.
- Café Pacific: Russia fails to attend tribunal hearing on 'piracy' seizure of Arctic Sunrise
- PNG: RSF protests over 'sidelined' NBC journalists who criticised prime minister
- NZ: Companies pull ads from Radio Live over Roast Buster interview
- Pacific Journalism Review 19(2)
- NZ: Bruce Jesson Award to climate change documentary about NZ politics