As with everything else in Papua New Guinea, the media work force is male-dominated. However, this pattern is now changing with many more women making a career in communication and gradually moving into middle and senior management.
- FIJI: NFP plans petition to review post-coup media decree
- AUDIO: RNZ Mediawatch reaction roundup on the Charlie Hebdo attack
- AUDIO: Opposition parties, critics renew call to repeal 'draconian' Fiji media law
- Nieman Reports: What’s the difference between activism and journalism?
- GLOBAL: UNESCO 'Journalism After Charlie' event slams media death toll