Commentary: Uni Tavur, the journalism training newspaper produced by the University of Papua New Guinea reporters and editors, celebrated its second decade of publishing in July 1994. The newspaper marked the occasion with a 20-page souvenir issue and made a television documentary.
- PNG: Opposition leader backs free media in battle against government
- AUDIO: Politicians target Pacific trade, sustainable fishing and West Papua
- REGION: Ombudsman role seeks Pacific media credibility, says advocate
- REGION: Regenvanu calls for more 'independent' Pacific
- SAMOA: State project boosts mobile phones and internet links